When you’re having trouble getting that sound sleep your internal clock craves, add some Zzz’s to your night with ZzzQuil. This sleep-aid helps you get some shut-eye, so you can wake up feeling refreshed.
• For relief of occasional sleeplessness.
• Reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep.
Medicinal Ingredient per 30 mL (2 tablespoons):
Diphenhydramine HCl USP(Sleep aid): 50 mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Alcohol, citric acid, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, flavour, high fructose corn syrup, polyoxyl 40 stearate, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate.
Do not use:
• For children under 12 years of age
• With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
• Do not use with NyQuil
• With other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines and nighttime cold/flu products
Do not use if you have:
• A breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema, or chronic bronchitis
• Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
• Heart disease
• If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Unless directed by a physician
For occasional use only. Do not exceed recommended dose except on the advice of a physician. If sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks, consult a physician. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness. If you are presently taking a prescription drug or other medication, do not take this product without first consulting a physician or pharmacist. Not to be used by elderly patients who experience confusion at nighttime. These drugs may produce excitation rather than sedation in the elderly. Therefore they should be avoided in this age group. Avoid alcoholic beverages while taking this product.
TAMPER EVIDENT: This package is safety sealed & child resistant. Do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken
KEEP THIS AND ALL DRUGS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE
Protect from light
Adults & Children 12 yrs & over: 30 mL (2 tablespoons) at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 yrs: DO NOT USE.
If persistent drowsiness is experienced with the 50mg dose (2 tablespoons), the dosage should be reduced to 25 mg (1 tablespoon).