Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil from Webber Naturals contains 100% wild sourced salmon from the pristine waters of Alaska. Utmost care is taken in manufacturing to preserve the naturally occurring astaxanthin and vitamin D. The unique clear enteric softgel technology uses natural ingredients for improved nutrient absorption and guarantees no fishy aftertaste.
• Made from 100% wild Alaskan Salmon, not from farmed salmon
• Beneficial for heart, brain, skin, eye, joint, and immune health
• Rich in EPA and DHA in their naturally occurring ratio
• Contains naturally occurring astaxanthin and vitamin D
• Ultra purified and tested to meet strict purity guidelines
• Clear enteric softgel technology enhances absorption and prevents the fishy aftertaste
Each clear enteric softgel contains:
100% Wild Alaskan Salmon & Fish Oil (Molecularly distilled, ultra-purified) (anchovy, sardine and/or mackerel) 1000 mg, Omega-3 Fatty Acids 300 mg Providing: Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 180 mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 120 mg.
Clear enteric softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, pectin, sorbitol), natural vitamin E.
Keep out of reach of children.
Recommended dosage (adults): Take 3 clear enteric softgels daily or as directed by a physician.
Reduce triglycerides: Take 4 clear enteric softgels daily or as directed by a physician.
Rheumatoid arthritis support: Take 2 clear enteric softgels 5 times daily or as directed by a physician.