Ubiquinol is the active form of CoQ10, produced by our cells. CoQ10 Ubiquinol supplements from Webber Naturals are significantly better absorbed, and can produce higher concentrations of CoQ10 in the blood, than regular CoQ10. This is particularly important for seniors or anyone taking statin medications. Get CoQ10’s cardiovascular, antioxidant, and energy benefits with the enhanced absorption of ubiquinol.
• Greater absorption than conventional ubiquinone CoQ10
• Replenishes vital ubiquinol depleted by statin drugs and beta blockers
• Provides sustained energy to counter age-related fatigue
• Protects against free radical damage
• Premium CoQ10 for energy, antioxidant, and heart support
• Convenient easy-to-swallow softgels
Medicinal Ingredients (Each softgel contains):
Ubiquinol (microorganism) (as Kaneka QH® CoQ10) 100 mg
Organic Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum) (seed) 297 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob), yellow beeswax, non-GMO sunflower lecithin, natural tocopherols (from non-GMO sunflower oil).
Consult a physician prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking blood pressure medication or blood thinners. Keep out of reach of children.
Recommended dosage (adults): Take 1 softgel 1-3 times daily or as directed by a physician. Consult a physician for use beyond 4 weeks.