Webber Naturals RoyalRed Extra Strength Krill Oil Plus is a rich source of the omega-3 fatty acids needed for good health and brain function. It is formulated with 42% phospholipid-bound omega-3s for effective absorption and contains the powerful antioxidant astaxanthin to protect cells from damaging free radicals.
• Contains phospholipid-bound omega-3s for more efficient absorption and bioavailability of EPA and DHA
• Provides a natural source of the antioxidants astaxanthin, vitamin A, and vitamin E
• Assures the same health benefits of omega-3s from fish oil, but at a lower dose of EPA and DHA
• Easy-to-swallow softgel delivering 500 mg of krill/fish oil standardized to 150 mg of omega-3 fatty acids per softgel
• Harvested using sustainable practices
Medicinal Ingredients (Each softgel contains):
Krill/Fish Oil Complex 500 mg (Euphausia superba/anchovy, sardine, mackerel, herring and/or tuna)
Omega-3 Fatty Acids 150 mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 75 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 45 mg
Phospholipids 210 mg
Esterified Astaxanthin 200 mcg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, ethyl vanillin), medium chain triglycerides, tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, rosemary extract.
Keep out of reach of children.
Recommended dosage (adults): Take 1-2 softgels daily or as directed by a physician.
For cognitive/brain health: Take 3 softgels daily or as directed by a physician.
For cardiovascular health: Take 5 softgels daily or as directed by a physician.
Reduce serum triglycerides/triacylglycerols: Take 9 softgels daily or as directed by a physician.