VagiSense® is a non-prescription home vaginal infection screening test that helps identify if your vaginal symptoms are more likely caused by a bacterial or parasitic infection so that you know what steps to take next. It’s a swab that tells you within 10 seconds whether your symptoms are more likely caused by a bacterial or parasitic infection.
If the swab does not change colour, you may have a yeast infection. It reacts to your vaginal discharge and gives you a fast answer based on your vaginal pH. Gently swab your vagina with VagiSense® and watch to see if its yellow tip changes colour after making contact with your secretions.
Store in a dry place at room temperature
• Keep out of reach of children
• Do not use if foil wrapper is damaged
• If you are pregnant, consult your healthcare professional before using Vagisense
• Read package insert carefully before using this product
• Do not freeze
• For in vitro diagnostic only
1) To ensure valid results, do not use VagiSense® in any of the following conditions: (a) It is less than one day before or the day after your period; (b) There are signs of menstruation or any vaginal bleeding; (c) It is less than 12 hours after sexual intercourse or vaginal douching.
2) Do not insert the swab deeper than the handling point.
3) Do not use VagiSense® to test for sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV, chlamydia, herpes, gonorrhea or syphilis.
4) Do not use VagiSense® until 72 hours after the application of vaginal preparations like contraceptive creams or lubricants.
Notify when product available
Select your product
We will send an email, Facebook Messenger or Webpush when product available. Your email address will not be shared with anyone else.