When you sleep, the muscles in your mouth relax, narrowing your airway. Snoring occurs when air flows past relaxed tissues in your throat, causing them to vibrate.
Unisom Snore Relief is a natural health product indicated to help reduce sounds associated with snoring by temporarily tightening and lubricating the soft tissues (palate) at the back of the throat.
Medicinal Ingredients (per spray):
• Black horehound (Ballota nigra, herb top) 60 mg (1:10)
• White horehound (Marrubium vulgare, herb top) 60 mg (1:10)
• Ginger (Zingiber officinale, rhizome) 60 mg (1:10)
• Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 5 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients (per spray): Aqua, Xylitol, Alcohol, Betaine, Glycerin, Oleth-20, Caprylyl glycol, Phosphatidylcholine, Anise essential oil, Peppermint oil, D-limonene, Eucalyptus essential oil.
• Unisom Snore Relief is not a remedy for sleep apnea.
• If you have sleep apnea, liver or gallbladder diseases, and/or intestinal obstruction, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
• Rash has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.
• Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
• Muscle relaxants such as sleeping pills or alcohol may decrease the effectiveness of this product.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Do not spray into the eyes.
• Do not use if you have an allergy to any of the ingredients.
• Store in a dry area at room temperature (15–25 °C).
• Do not place in hot water or near radiators, stoves or other sources of heat. Do not puncture or incinerate container or store at temperatures over 50 °C.
• This product may not be right for you. Always read and follow the packaging instructions carefully.
Adults: 1 spray, 1 to 2 times per day.