Salonpas HOT Capsicum Patch contains capsaicin which is derived from chili peppers and provides a warming sensation and effective pain relief for up to 8 hours.
Capsicum extract 0.025% as Capsaicin (Topical Analgesic)
Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Hydrogenated Rosin Glycerol Ester, Maleated Rosin Glycerin Ester, Natural Rubber Latex, Polybutene, Polyisobutylene, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide
For external use only
Do not use:
• On wounds or damaged skin;
• With a heating pad;
• If you are allergic to any ingredients of this product.
When using this product:
• Do not use otherwise than as directed;
• Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes;
• Do not bandage tightly;
• Discontinue use at least 1 hour before a bath or shower;
• Do not use immediately after a bath or shower.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• Rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops;
• Conditions worsen;
• Symptoms persist for more than 7 days;
• Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
If pregnant or breastfeeding:
• Ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
• Clean and dry affected area;
• Remove patch from film;
• Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily;
• Remove patch from the skin after at most 8 hour’s application.
Children under 12 years of age:
• Consult a doctor.