Rhinaris Nozoil Nasal Spray is a unique lubricant made from sesame oil to ease breathing by helping to reduce uncomfortable, dried build-up in the nostrils while it lubricates dry and tender nasal passages. 100% natural source sesame oil moisturizes and lubricates severely dry, irritated noses.
100% natural source Sesame Oil.
For nasal use only. keep out of reach of children.
Use one (1) to two (2) sprays in each nostril three (3) times daily. Before you use the spray for the first time or if you have not used it for a long period of time, spray into a piece of tissue paper a few times until the oil sprays out in a jet. Rhinaris® Nozoil® Nasal Spray is an oil-based product and may stain fabrics or other surfaces upon contact.
1) Blow your nose thoroughly before use. Remove the plastic cap.
2) Let the bottle rest on your thumb and place your index and middle fingers on the brim; push down on the brim to spray.
3) Insert the tip of the applicator into your nostril. Hold the bottle steady and spray 1 to 2 times. You can change the angle of spraying so that the oil reaches the affected areas.
4) After use, wipe the tip of the applicator and replace the cap. There is no rebound effect, even with long term use, since there are no preservatives or chemicals added.
Tips to help relieve nasal congestion:
1. Humidify you living environment
Dry air can aggravate a stuffy nose. You can humidify your environment by using a vaporizer or humidifier, which add moisture to the air. Vaporizers work by boiling water and releasing steam, whereas humidifiers produce a cool mist. Vaporizers should be used with care: Keep them in a safe spot to avoid accidentally knocking them over and spilling hot water. Other easy ways of humidifying your home include air-drying your laundry and leaving the bathroom door open after you take a hot shower or bath.
2. Add moisture to your nose with saline solutions
Saline (saltwater) sprays or nose drops can help relieve congestion by moisturizing the mucus membranes in your nose and allowing mucus to drain more easily.
3. Stay hydrated
Drink plenty of water and other fluids to stay properly hydrated throughout the day. This will help thin the mucus in your sinuses and nasal passages and allow it to drain more easily.
4. Use warm compresses
A warm compress can help loosen mucus to make it easier to drain. Soak a towel or thick cloth in warm water then wring it out as much as possible. Lie down and place the cloth over the top part of your face, allowing the warmth to penetrate.
5. Sleep with your head higher than your body
Sleeping with your head higher can help drain your sinuses and nasal passages while you sleep.