Piperonyl butoxide 3.0%. Pyrethrins 0.33%. Kills head and crab lice and their nits. Nit comb included. For easier removal of dead lice and nits.
Medicinal ingredients: Piperonyl Butoxide 3.0%, Pyrethrins 0.33%.Non-Medicinal ingredients:(Alpha) Fragrance, Isocetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Lauramine Oxide, Laureth-23, Mineral Oil, Polyoxyethylene 4 Lauryl Ether,
Polyquaternium-11, Purified Water, Triethanolamine Lauryl Sulphate.
Keep out of reach of children.Caution: for external use only.Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on eyelashes or eyebrows. Consult a physician if an infestation of lice to eyebrows or eyelashes occurs. Should not be used by persons allergic to chrysanthemums, pyrethrins or synthetic pyrethroids. Do not exceed two applications within 24 hours.
Caution: harmful if swallowed. Do not inhale. While shampooing, keep out of eyes and avoid contact with nose, mouth and other mucous membranes. In case of infection or skin irritation, discontinue use and consult a
physician. Dispose of container when empty. First aid treatment: if accidentally swallowed, call a physician or poison control centre immediately. Drink a large amount of milk or water. Do not induce vomiting. If product gets into eyes, flush immediately with water.
Shake well before using.
1. Snip off tip of the enclosed applicator cap with scissors.
2. Unscrew cap on bottle and replace with the applicator cap.
3. Apply R&C Shampoo/Conditioner to dry hair. (Do not use any product before applying R&C Shampoo/Conditioner). Thoroughly soak the hair and skin of the infested area and the adjacent hairy areas with
R&C Shampoo/Conditioner (min. 25 ml). For thick and longer hair, it is recommended to use more than 25 ml. Ensure that the shampoo/conditioner is applied close to the scalp for head lice, especially around the ears and the nape of the neck. For crab lice, ensure the product is applied close to the skin of the infested area.
4. Allow undiluted R&C Shampoo/Conditioner to remain on the area for 10 minutes to enable the product to kill the lice and penetrate the nits.
5. After 10 minutes, add small quantities of water, working R&C Shampoo/Conditioner into the hair and skin until a lather forms.
6. Rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of eyes.
7. Remove dead lice and eggs with the enclosed nit comb following directions on package insert.
8. A second application of R&C is recommended 7-10 days after the first application to kill any newly hatched nymphs (eggs).
9. Store unused product by removing the applicator cap from the bottle and replacing it with the original cap. Store the product between 15 degrees C - 25 degrees C. Rinse the applicator cap and air dry. To eliminate infestation of articles, which may harbour lice, please read important information on package insert.