• Use OneTab Kitchen cleaner on countertops, sinks, cupboards, appliance exteriors and all other hard surfaces.
• OneTab Kitchen cleaning tablet uses an alkaline and oxidizing effect for the removal of organic matter on surfaces.
• Formulated using hydrogen peroxide, citric fruit acid, palm oil soap, organic oil fragrance, organic complexing agent, and food colouring.
• Contains Hydrogen Peroxide which features anti-bacterial properties
• Fresh scent
• Fully biodegradable & septic tank safe
• Reduced waste in packaging
• Low pH factor
• Suitable for use on any surface
• Intense cleaning power
Sodium Percarbonate, Citric Acid, Poly(oxy-1,2-ethanediyl), alphatridecyl-omega-hydroxy-, branched, Linalyl Acetate, Sodium D-glycero-D-gulo-heptonate, Dihydromyrcenol, dipropylene glycol (isomer unspecified), Food Colouring (C.I. Acid Yellow 3).
• Irritant. May irritate eyes.
• Do not mix with toilet bowl or drain cleaners, bleach or ammonia.
• Do not get in eyes.
• Do not get on skin or clothing.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• DROP 1 OneTab™ into the re-purposed spray bottle of your choice.
• FILL with 750 ml (25.4 fl. oz.) of warm to hot tap water. Let dissolve for 5 minutes.
• SHAKE and get cleaning.
• Use the label provided on the back of the card to safely identify your re-purposed bottles and together we can start to clean our way to a cleaner environment.