HydraSense NetiRinse helps to relieve nasal and sinus symptoms caused by colds, or seasonal or year-round allergies. It will help you to breathe better.
HydraSense NetiRinse Soothing Salt Formula is used in the HydraSense® NetiRinse bottle.
• Choose between 2 irrigation methods, the gentle gravity technique or the more intense squeeze technique.
• The HydraSense NetiRinse VaryFlow control collar system allows you to select between 2 levels of flow intensity.
• The HydraSense NetiRinse ComfortSeal nasal tip allows the solution to flow freely into the nose with maximum comfort.
• Effectively cleanses excessive mucus accumulation to relieve nasal and sinus symptoms caused by allergies, colds and upper respiratory tract infections.
• No chemical additives, preservatives or iodine.
The pre-measured and ready-to-mix salt packets contain:
calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, sodium bicarbonate and sodium chloride. Ingredients are not naturally sourced.
Tear open 1 to 2 pre-measured salt packets, pour contents into the HydraSense NetiRinse device and fill to the water line with
240 mL (8 oz) of room temperature distilled water, or tap water previously boiled for 1 minute and then cooled to room temperature.
For daily nasal care, use the contents of 1 pre-measured salt packet in 240 mL of room temperature distilled water, or tap water previously boiled for 1 minute and then cooled to room temperature, at least twice daily (morning and evening) for regular cleansing, or 4 to 6 times a day when cold symptoms are present.
For specialty nasal care (to relieve nasal and sinus congestion caused by allergies or sinus infections), use 2 pre-measured salt packets in 240 mL of room temperature distilled water, or tap water previously boiled for 1 minute and then cooled to room temperature to obtain a more concentrated solution; and repeat 2 to 3 times daily.
Consult a doctor if cold or allergy symptoms last longer than 5 days or if symptoms worsen.