Hydralyte Effervescent Electrolyte Tablets helps replace water and electrolytes lost due to vomiting, diarrhea, heavy sweating, fever, vigorous exercise and hot or dry conditions. Convenient, compact and highly portable Hydralyte Effervescent Electrolyte Tablets are perfect for travel and on the go. Be prepared to manage dehydration with Hydralyte Effervescent Electrolyte Tablets.
Glucose anhydrous, citric acid anhydrous, sodium bicarbonate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, natural colour (grape anthocyanin), natural and nature identical flavours, sucralose, tabletting aids (maltose, mannitol, macrogol 6000)
Use for up to 3 days or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Seek medical advice if diarrhea persists for more than:
- 6 hours in infants under 6 months
- 12 hours in children under 3 years
- 24 hours in children aged 3–6 years
- 48 hours for adults and children aged over 6 years
Store in a cool dry place below 30°C
Be aware that dehydration due to vomiting or diarrhea can be dangerous in babies and children under 5 years old and in elderly people.
Use only as directed
Contains 0.78 mg/mL potassium. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines – consult your doctor before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Contains 1.38 mg/mL sodium. Quantity of sodium per maximum adult daily dose is 5520 mg.
Remove two tablets from tube and replace the cap tightly. Dissolve in 200 mL (7 fl oz) of drinking water in a glass.
Sip slowly and frequently while symptoms persist. Discard unused solution after 6 hours, or 24 hours if refrigerated.
Always dissolve in water. Never place tablet directly into mouth.
Recommended dosing for dehydration due to vomiting and diarrhea:
Take in the first 6 hours (by age):
• Less than 1 year - 400-600mL
• 1-3 years - 700-1000mL
• 3-6 years - 1000-1400mL
• 6-12 years - 1800-2400mL
• 12-Adult - 3000-3600mL
Maximum Per day (by age):
• Less than 1 year - 1300 mL
• 1-3 years - 1900 mL
• 3-6 years - 2600 mL
• 6-12 years - 3900 mL
• 12-Adult - 6600 mL
After the first day, consume a daily volume less than the maximum per day, as directed by your doctor.
Recommended dosing for dehydration due to heavy sweating:
• 10–13 years - Take up to 4 x 200 mL per day for up to 3 days or as directed by your healthcare professional.
• 13 years to Adult - Take up to 7 x 200 mL per day for up to 3 days or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Recommended dosing for dehydration due to fever:
• 13 years to Adult - Take up to 2 x 200 mL per day for up to 3 days or as directed by your healthcare professional.