Gynalac Vaginal Gel relieves Bacterial Vaginosis symptoms.
• Prevents recurrences of Bacterial Vaginosis
• Relieves abnormal vaginal discharge and odour
• Provides immediate relief of itching, dryness & burning
• Offers synergistic efficacy when combined with antibiotics (metronidazole)
Restores vaginal flora via vaginal acidification to its normal physiological pH level, leading to:
• Reduction in pathogenic (unfriendly) bacteria
• Increase of endogenous protective (friendly) Lactobacilli forming an important natural defence to infections
GYNALAC is a double-acting gel that contains a unique formulation of lactic acid and sodium hyaluronate, both of which are naturally produced by your own vagina. These two natural ingredients are delivered directly to your vagina where they can restore the natural flora and help protect against odour.
Don’t let vaginal odour get the best of you. Vaginal odour is about pH imbalance, not bad hygiene. If you are uncomfortable with your vaginal odour, take back control and be your best, fresh confident self. You now have an option to deal with vaginal odour that tackles the problem at its source and in a natural way.
225 mg of Lactic Acid (DL-lactic acid) and 5 mg of Sodium Hyaluronate/application.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycogen, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Linum Usitatissium (Linseed) Seed Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Rubus Coreanus Fruit Extract, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Levulinate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
Skin irritation (redness, burning, itch) may occur during vaginal fungal (yeast) infections or when there are small fissures in the vaginal tissue. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Contraindications: Individual hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients. Do not use if you are trying to get pregnant as semen is alkaline and may be neutralized by lactic acid.