Glucerna 1.0 Cal is a reduced-carbohydrate, high-monounsaturated fat, fibre-containing liquid specifically designed to optimize glycemic management.
Glucerna 1.0 Cal, Vanilla: Water, corn maltodextrin, high oleic safflower oil, sodium caseinate, soy polysaccharide, fructose, calcium caseinate, canola oil, soy lecithin, magnesium chloride, calcium phosphate, sodium citrate, natural and artificial flavour, m-inositol, potassium citrate, potassium phosphate, potassium chloride, choline chloride, ascorbic acid, potassium hydroxide, L-carnitine, taurine, dl-α-tocopheryl acetate, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, niacinamide, d-calcium pantothenate, citric acid, manganese sulphate, cupric sulphate, thiamine chloride hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, vitamin A palmitate, folic acid, biotin, chromium chloride, sodium molybdate, potassium iodide, sodium selenate, phylloquinone, cyanocobalamin, vitamin D3. Contains: Milk and soy ingredients.
Ingredients associated with food intolerances and/or sensitivities: Corn, citric acid, natural and artificial flavours, lactose, other soy components.
• Use under medical supervision.
• Use by date on end of can.
• May be used for total or supplemental nutrition.
• May be fed at room temperature or chilled.
• Serving Glucerna® chilled enhances its flavour.
• Adjust flow rate and volume according to patient’s condition and tolerance.
• Feed at room temperature.
• Additional fluid requirements should be met by giving water between or after feedings or when flushing the tube.
• Care should be taken to avoid contamination of this product during preparation and administration.
• Store unopened at room temperature.
• Shake well and clean top of can thoroughly before opening.
• Once opened, store covered in refrigerator and use within 48 hours.
NOT FOR IV USE.