Compound W Wart Remover Liquid Extra Strength easily removes stubborn common and plantar warts with this fast-acting, maximum strength formula. Contains Salicylic Acid.
• Conceals and protects
• Unique, waterproof self-adhesive pads
• Extra cushioning in the pad
• Maximum strength medication in the pad
Use for the removal of common and plantar warts
• The common wart is easily recognized by the rough cauliflower-like appearance of the surface
• The plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and the interruption of the footprint pattern
Salicylic Acid 17% ww (wart remover)
alcohol, camphor, castor oil, collodion, ether, ethylcellulose, hypophosphorous acid, menthol, polysorbate 80
For external use only.
Do not use:
•On irritated skin or on any area that is infected or reddened
•On moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts or warts on the face or mucous membranes
•If you have diabetes or poor blood circulation
When using this product:
•Avoid contact with eyes
•If product gets into the eye, flush with water for 15 minutes
•Avoid inhaling vapors
Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort persists.
Extremely flammable. Keep away from fire and flame.
Cap tube tightly and store at room temperature away from heat.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
•Wash affected area
•May soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
•Dry area thoroughly
•Using applicator, apply one drop at a time to sufficiently cover each wart
•Repeat this procedure once or twice daily as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks