Children's Tylenol Complete Cold, Cough & Fever helps to relieve your child’s cold and cough symptoms.
For effective relief of:
• Sore Throat Pain
• Stuffy Nose
• Runny Nose
• Dry Cough
• Aches & Pains
Medicinal ingredients (each 5 mL or 1 tsp. contains)
Acetaminophen 160 mg (Pain reliever, fever reducer)
Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 15 mg (Nasal Decongestant)
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 7.5 mg (Cough Suppressant)
Chlorpheniramine Maleate 1 mg (Antihistamine)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, citric acid, FD&C red no. 40, flavour, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 60, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sorbitol, water, xanthan gum.
Warnings: Liver warning: Acetaminophen may cause severe or possibly fatal liver damage if your child takes:
more than the recommended dose in 24 hours or with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
Symptoms of liver damage may include:
yellow skin or eyes, dark urine, sweating, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, unusual tiredness, loss of appetite.
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause serious skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
skin reddening, blisters, rash.
If any of these symptoms occur, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use:
• with other products containing acetaminophen or other cough/cold or pain/fever medications. If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen or the other medicinal ingredients, ask a doctor or pharmacist
• if your child is allergic to any of the ingredients
• this product in children under 6 years of age
• with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (drugs for depression or Parkinson’s disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child:
• has been told their body breaks down drugs slowly or takes any other medication including warfarin, sedatives or tranquilizers
• has liver or kidney disease
• heart or thyroid disease
• high blood pressure
• difficulty in urination
• chronic lung disease
When using this product:
• drowsiness or excitability may occur. Sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
• do not use when child is engaged in activities requiring mental alertness
Stop use and ask a doctor:
• if symptoms lasts for more than 5 days
• fever lasts for more than 3 days
• sore throat pain lasts for more than 2 days
• if your child feels nervous, dizzy or cannot sleep, new symptoms occur or symptoms worsen, or are accompanied by a high fever (>38° C), or the production of thick yellow/green phlegm. Side effects may include: allergic reaction, breathing difficulties, convulsions, drowsiness, hallucinations, and rapid heart rate.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
In Case of Overdose: Call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Read the complete label prior to use and follow all label instructions
Do not use if carton is open or if bottle neck band is missing or broken
Store at 15 to 30°C. Protect from light.
Children ages 6 to under 12 years: SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. For accurate dosing, follow instructions carefully. Remove cap and squeeze dose into dosing cup. Use only the measuring cup provided. Give 10 mL (2 tsp.) every 4-6 hours, as needed. Do not give more than 4 doses in 24 hours.