Boston Simplus Multi-Action Solution offers the ultimate in convenience. The one-bottle daily lens care system that not only cleans, disinfects and conditions gas permeable contact lenses, but also removes protein daily, with cleaning comparable to Boston Advance Comfort Formula System. And with Boston Simplus Solution there is no evening rub care regimen -- just rub and rinse prior to lens wear. Performance and convenience for today's active gas permeable contact lens wearer. For Cleaning, Removing Protein, Rinsing, Disinfecting and Conditioning Fluorosilicone Acrylate and Silicone Acrylate Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lenses.
A sterile, aqueous, buffered solution that contains poloxamine, hydroxyalkylphosphonate, boric acid, sodium borate, sodium chloride, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Glucam and preserved with chlorhexidine gluconate (0.003%), polyaminopropyl biguanide (0.0005%).
To ensure proper disinfecting, all steps listed below must be followed:
1. Wash your hands with mild soap. (Caution - pump soaps may contain oil-based suspension agents.)
2. Place lenses in empty lens case and fill with fresh Boston SIMPLUS Multi-Action Solution. Soak lenses for at least four (4) hours (or overnight) before wearing.
3. Wash hands with mild soap before cleaning (rubbing) lenses. After soaking, remove lenses from lens case and rub both sides of the lenses carefully with four (4) drops of Boston SIMPLUS Multi-Action Solution in the palm of your hand for twenty (20) seconds. NO SEPARATE DAILY CLEANER IS REQUIRED.
4. Rinse for approximately five (5) seconds with a steady stream of Boston SIMPLUS Multi-Action Solution to
eliminate loosened surface deposits and insert lenses.
5. Thoroughly clean interior of lens case with hot water and air dry after each use.
6. Discard solution ninety (90) days after opening. Record date opened in space
provided on bottle label. Note: When used daily, this solution will be depleted
before ninety (90) days.