Boston Advance Comfort Formula Conditioning Solution contains a patented multi-polymer cushioning system and a patented optimized preservative system to minimize ocular irritation while being effective in destroying harmful organisms when used with Boston Advance Cleaner. For wetting, disinfecting and soaking (after cleaning and rinsing) fluorosilicone acrylate and silicone acrylate rigid gas permeable contact lenses.
A sterile, aqueous, buffered, slightly hypertonic solution containing a cationic cellulose derivative polymer, a cellulosic viscosifier, polyvinyl alcohol and a derivatized polyethylene glycol as wetting and cushioning agents; preserved with chlorhexidine gluconate (0.003%), polyaminopropyl biguanide (0.0005%) and edetate disodium (0.05%).
Do not use this solution if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product. Not For Use With Soft (Hydrophilic) Contact Lenses.
To ensure proper hygiene and handling of contact lenses and contact lens solutions, always follow label directions carefully.
• Never reuse this solution.
• Always use fresh solution for soaking and storing lenses.
• Always wash your hands before handling your lenses.
• Store solutions at room temperature. Avoid freezing.
• After inserting your lenses, always thoroughly clean the interior of the lens case with hot water and air dry after each use.
• Use before expiration date on the container.
• NEVER SOAK LENSES IN ANY BOSTON® CLEANER.
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
To ensure proper disinfecting, all steps listed below must be followed:
1. Wash your hands with mild soap. (Caution - pump soaps may contain oil-based suspension agents.)
2. After cleaning with Boston ADVANCE Cleaner and rinsing, place lenses in empty lens case and fill to top of ridges with fresh Boston ADVANCE Comfort Formula Conditioning Solution. Soak lenses for at least four (4)
hours (or overnight) before wearing. Always use fresh solution for soaking and storing lenses.
3. After removing lenses from the lens case, apply fresh Boston ADVANCE Comfort Formula Conditioning Solution to wet the lenses for additional cushioning, if desired, and insert.
4. Thoroughly clean interior of lens case with hot water and air dry after each use.
5. Discard solution ninety (90) days after opening.
Record date opened in space provided on bottle label.
Note: When used daily, this solution will be depleted
before ninety (90) days.