Boston Advance Cleaner removes dirt and debris from your lenses, leaving your lenses clean, clear, and ready to be disinfected. Boston Advance Cleaner is visibly tinted and formulated for improved rinsing. For Fluorosilicone Acrylate and Silicone Acrylate Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lenses.
Boston ADVANCE® Cleaner is a sterile, concentrated, homogeneous surfactant solution containing alkyl ether
sulfate, ethoxylated alkyl phenol, tri-quaternary cocoa based phospholipid and silica gel as cleaning agents; with
Do not use this solution if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product. Not For Use With Soft (Hydrophilic) Contact Lenses.
To ensure proper hygiene and handling of contact lenses
and contact lens solutions, always follow label directions
• Never reuse this solution.
• Always use fresh solution for soaking and storing lenses.
• Always wash your hands before handling your lenses.
• Store solutions at room temperature. Avoid freezing.
• After inserting your lenses, always thoroughly clean the
interior of the lens case with hot water and air dry after
• Use before expiration date on the container.
• NEVER SOAK LENSES IN ANY CLEANER.
• ALWAYS RINSE LENSES THOROUGHLY WITH FRESH
TAP WATER AFTER CLEANING.
Directions for Use:
1. Wash hands with mild soap.
2. Rub both sides of the lenses carefully with two to
four (4) drops of Boston ADVANCE® Cleaner in the
palm of your hand for twenty (20) seconds.
3. Remove all traces of the cleaner by thoroughly rinsing
with fresh tap water.
4. Place lenses in empty lens case and fill with fresh
Boston ADVANCE® Comfort Formula Conditioning Solution.
Soak lenses for at least four (4) hours (or overnight)
5. Discard solution ninety (90) days after opening. Record
date opened in space provided on bottle label. Note:
When used daily, this solution will be depleted before
ninety (90) days