Non-stinging BENADRYL Itch Relief Spray contains a topical antihistamine/analgesic and a skin protectant to provide fast, effective relief from itchiness and pain due to allergic itches, poison ivy, insect bites, mild sunburn or minor skin irritations at the source. Provides fast, effective relief of skin itch and pain caused by:
• Allergic itches
• Poison Ivy, Oak, Sumac
• Insect and bug bites
• Insect and bug stings
• Mild sunburn
• Minor skin irritations, cuts or scrapes
2% w/v Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, 0.1% w/v Zinc Acetate
Alcohol, Glycerin, Povidone, Tromethamine, Water
*Seek medical attention if you are experiencing a life-threatening anaphylactic reaction, as BENADRYL® is not indicated for such use.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes or other mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not apply to broken or raw areas of the skin. Do not use on chicken pox, measles or extensive areas of the skin. If condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use and consult a doctor. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this product. Do not use with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth. Stop using if burning sensation or rash develops. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. For children (2-12 years): Application should be supervised by an adult. In case of accidental ingestion, contact a doctor or Poison Control Centre immediately.
Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
Adults and Children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.