Bausch & Lomb Soothe Allergy Eye Drops combine an antihistamine for itch relief with a redness reliever. Relieves the itching and redness caused by pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair, and dander. They can be used up to four times a day.
Formerly Opcon-A Eye Drops.
Naphazoline HCI (0.02675%)
Pheniramine maleate (0.315%)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, hypromellose, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride
Do not use:
• if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
• if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
• heart disease
• high blood pressure
• trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
• narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product:
• overuse may cause more eye redness
• pupils may become enlarged temporarily
• do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
• you may feel a brief tingling after putting drops in eye
• replace cap after use
• remove contact lenses before using
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience:
• eye pain
• changes in vision
• redness or irritation of the eye that worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Accidental oral ingestion in infants and children may lead to coma and marked reduction in body temperature.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older: instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily.
Children under 6 years: ask a doctor used up to four times a day.