Featuring all the same benefits as ASPIRIN 81mg Enteric Coated, but in a great tasting orange-flavoured chewable format. Talk to your doctor and ask if ASPIRIN 81mg is right for you.
ASPIRIN 81mg May Help Save Your Life - Taking ASPIRIN 81mg at the first sign or symptom of a heart attack could save your life. If you think you're having a heart attack Call 911 + Chew 2 ASPIRIN 81mg Tablets
acetylsalicylic acid (ASA)
corn starch, dextrose, FD&C Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake, orange flavour, sodium cyclamate
ASA is one of the most frequent causes of accidental poisonings in toddlers and infants.
Tablets should be kept well out of the reach of children.
ASA should be administered cautiously to patients with:
- uncontrolled hypertension
- impaired hepatic, renal function or cardiovascular circulation (e.g. renal vascular disease,
congestive heart failure, volume depletion, major surgery, sepsis or major haemorrhagic
- a history of bleeding tendencies, significant anemia and/or hypothrombinemia
- concomitant treatment with anticoagulants (see “Drug Interactions”)
- concomitant treatment with NSAIDs, such as ibuprofen and naproxen in patients on an
ASA regimen (see “Drug Interactions”)
- Patients who are hypersensitive to ASA, salicylates, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
(NSAIDs), analgesics, antipyretics or other ingredients in the product or component of the
container. For a complete listing, see Dosage Forms, Composition and Packaging section
of the product monograph.
- Acute gastrointestinal ulcer
- History of gastrointestinal ulcers
- Hemorrhagic diathesis
- Active or Severe hepatic failure, renal failure, or congestive heart failure
- Patients with a history of asthma induced by the administration of salicylates or substances
with a similar action, notably NSAIDs
- Combination with methotrexate at doses of 15mg/week or more
- Last trimester of pregnancy
Take 1-4 tablets daily as directed by your doctor