The Accu-Chek Guide meter is intended to quantitatively measure glucose in fresh capillary whole blood from the finger, palm, forearm, and upper arm as an aid in monitoring the effectiveness of glucose control.
You may be eligible to receive a FREE meter with the purchase of a box of 100 test strips. Please contact us to find out more!
• Test in any light, thanks to a bright, backlit display and a strip port light
• No more scattered strips - the spill-resistant SmartPack™ vial helps you remove one strip at a time (*test strips and lancets purchased separately)
• New strip design with a wider dosing area - apply a small amount of blood anywhere along the yellow edge
• Receive test results in less than 4 seconds
• Eject used test strips from the meter with the push of a button
• Have the option of transmitting results to the Accu-Chek Connect app on your smartphone using wireless technology
• Follow step-by-step, written testing instructions on the display, if needed
• Customize target ranges, add test markers and comments and set up patterns alerts to quickly and easily assess how you are doing
Display: LCD with backlight
Sample size: 0.6 μL
Power supply: (2) 3-volt coin-cell batteries (CR2032)
Memory Capacity: 720 diary records plus 32 control tests
Dimensions: 80 x 47 x 20 mm
Weight: Approximately 40g with batteries
Data port: Micro USB
Test principle: Electrochemical
Test averages: 7, 14, 30, 90 days
Data management: On-board logbook, averages and pattern detection; Connects wirelessly to the Accu-Chek Connect diabetes management app; Data is stored in the cloud and can be accessed online via the Accu-Chek Connect Online system
Additional features: Auto power off after 90 seconds
Notify when product available
Select your product
We will send an email, Facebook Messenger or Webpush when product available. Your email address will not be shared with anyone else.